Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year

                                   Very cool new bath toy that light up when it hits the water.
                                                                     Fun in the tub!

    Happy New Year!  Today I was a very lucky mom.  I got to spend the whole day with Jake. We read tons of books, did a little shopping, and played some games.  It was wonderful to get to have so much fun with him.  Not a bad way to start the new year.  2008 was a great year for us. We had a lot of firsts-first steps and first words(Mama).  The list could go on and on.  I am really looking forward to what the new year will bring.  One of my many goals for this year is to be better about blogging.  So, here is my first blog and the first pictures of the new year.

 

No comments: