Monday, July 12, 2010

Big Boy Bed

Look who got his big boy bed today. We ordered it several weeks ago and it arrived today. Papa worked hard to put it together so Jake could sleep in it tonight. He has been waiting for it to come and was very excited to see it all put together. He even picked out the sheets he wanted. Today we said good-bye to his crib. So long to the side rails that held him in. Wish us luck on a good night's sleep. Who knows how this new freedom will work out?
Mama note-It is sad to see his crib gone and my baby in a big boy bed. As he told me on our trip, "I'm not a baby!" Can you hear my heart breaking just a little bit?

2 comments:

Mimi and Clyde said...

My heart is breaking right with you since Jake really is the baby and that just sets it all in stone. But I have to say that he makes one super cute big boy :-)
Okay, as a side note I think it is very appropriate that my security word for this post is "mista".

Nikki said...

AWW, he does look so grown up!