Saturday, July 24, 2010

The Little Man Turned 3

Auntie Carrie's Masterpiece
The gang in their recycled party hats and trash talker t-shirts.
Swimming with his buddy
Ripping open the loot!
The stickers I had to order. They say I got trashed at Jake's 3rd birthday with a garbage truck on them.

So this year Jake has been obsessed with garbage trucks. I wanted to do a garbage truck party for him, but could not think of any ideas. Thank goodness for the internet. This women created a birthday party for her son completely around garbage trucks. So, thankfully she shared her ideas and even created invitations, iron on transfers, and stickers. I used some of her ideas and added a few of my own. The party turned out really well, not because of the stuff but because we were surrounded by people we love. We had a great time even if it was all surrounding garbage.

No comments: